Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Smartphone : My Smartphone Ate My Fitbit

Search for the latest updates on Smartphone


Current Smartphone images »


News

My Smartphone Ate My Fitbit Forbes  - 4 hours
I had a Fitbit Flex. I don't any more. To track my progress while walking, I had to constantly sync to my smartphone to monitor my steps in ...

New Microsoft-Nokia smartphone is... Android AFP via Yahoo! News  - 1 hour
Washington (AFP) - Microsoft on Tuesday rolled out its first new Nokia smartphone since acquiring the Finnish group's handset division -- ...

'Smart Glass' Could Transform Smartphone Cameras LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News  - 3 hours
Newly developed "smart glass" technology that mimics the shutter capabilities of a traditional camera could improve the pictures you snap on ...

Yahoo grabs for Android smartphone homescreen AFP via Yahoo! News  - 20 hours
San Francisco (AFP) - Yahoo on Monday ramped up its move to mobile, grabbing for Android smartphone home screens with an Aviate application ...

OnePlus One Review: The CyanogenMod Powered Smartphone That Outclasses The Android Competition Forbes  - 12 hours
OnePlus has managed to create a bit of a buzz around their latest smartphone. Called 'One', this is a handset that goes out of its way to be ...

Current Smartphone news »

Search for the latest updates on Smartphone

Manage alerts  ·   Unsubscribe  ·   Privacy Policy

 
Tip: To search for an exact phrase, put quotation marks around two or more words.
 
You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment